All campuses in the Duval County Special Education Co-Op offer a comprehensive system of "Child Find" activities. These activities are designed to identify all individuals ages 3-21 who may or not be in school and who have a disability as defined in the IDEA of 2004. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing public awareness to inform citizens of educational opportunities available to individuals with disabilities.
- Placing posters at Duval County SPED Co-Op campuses
- Placing "Child Find" announcements.
- Posting information on the Duval County SPED Co-Op web page.
- Providing early childhood screenings.